CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Youth Conference 2011









I got the awesome opportunity to go to Kirtland,Ohio for Youth Conference this year. Although we had to get up early for the 5 1/2 hour bus ride, I think it was totally worth it. While we were there, we visited lots of the sites like the Morley and the Johnson Farm. All of these places were very special, but my favorite place was the Kirtland Temple. At the temple, we were able to have a couple speakers and then have a testimony meeting. I have never in my life felt such a strong spirit before. I felt so priviliged to be in the same room where Prophet Joseph Smith and the Lord were at one time. I even got to bare my testimony on the same pulpit that Joseph preached on. It was a remarkable experiance that I'll never be able to forget. I'm so very grateful I was able to go.


The Andrus Family:

We were definately the BEST family of course!




Me and Meg In Front of The Kirtland Temple!

Me on the Johnson Farm's Porch!Meg and I On the Johnson Porch!

It was pretty neat that we were able to stand were Joseph stood.

Nik, Meg and Kam On the Johnson Porch Again!Family Photo Again!

I love the Andrus Familyy!

Totally Rocking the early Saint clothes!:)

Overall, I had a great time and made many great memories that will last a life time!



0 comments: