CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Girls Camp; Happily Ever After!




Every year when school gets out I get excited for one thing. Girls Camp. Here, I can be myself and share many spirtual experiances as well as many laughs with girls with the same standards as me. I don't have to worry about what I look like or if my hair is perfect while I'm there because I know no one cares. We're all stinky and gross, but all of us all being the same is what makes it so speical. This year at camp our theme was happily ever after. Our leaders throughout the week would show us what we, as young women, would have to do to get our own happily ever after. Every year the lovely ladies who plan girls camp, always do a great job of choosing a theme that always hits home. I sware, they can read my mind and know just what I need to help my testimony grow. I wish they only could know just how much I truly appricate all of the work they put into camp to make it such a great expericance for all of us girls.





Although the mosquitos, raccoons, and late nighters were lots of fun, always my favorite part of camp is testimony night. Here, each girl if they want have the opportunity to bear their testimony. While I'm sitting on a log hearing everyones testimonies, I can feel the love my heavenly father has for each and everyone one of us. Just to hear the girls sweet spirits truly lifts my testimony and helps me stay strong in my fight against the world everyday.



I had a great time and can't help to wait for next year!

0 comments: